DNA reconstruction involves a series of DNA tests that can be performed when an alleged father is unavailable for paternity testing and other genetic recombination, such as grandparent DNA testing, have been eliminated as possible testing options to indirectly determine who the father of a child is by using recombinant DNA technology.
By comparing a child’s DNA profile to those of several known relatives of the alleged father, DNA reconstruction can determine whether the child is biologically related to the alleged father’s family members.
- Highly accurate results in 15 business days after receiving sample
- Our highly accurate tests are inexpensive
- Our highly accurate tests can be offered for non-legal and legal purposes
- Buccal (cheek) swabbing is used to collect the DNA sample
- All results are private and confidential
Legal Application Form
This test can be ordered as a non-legal or legal test. Please call us on 1300 768 420 to discuss your options so we can then quality if this test is suitable for the donor's needs.