Pre Natal Non-Invasive Paternity Test
DNA Bioservices in partnership with DDC offers alleged Fathers and Expectant Mothers the opportunity to determine paternity BEFORE the child is born.
Our prenatal non-invasive paternity test incorporates revolutionary technology that we think will change the scope of paternity testing in the future. Many of our Australian competitors can only collect samples through an amniocentesis or CVS test. This is invasive and can impose a potential risk of miscarriage on the unborn child.
Only DDC maintains such strict standards of accountability for prenatal paternity testing, including analysis, PhD review, and documentation. This is the first, and only, AABB-accredited NIPP test and DDC is the only AABB-accredited laboratory to offer it Globally
The Non-Invasive Pre Natal Paternity test enables the alleged Father to provide mouth swab samples and the expectant mother to provide a small blood sample (20mls) at a local pathology centre. Once the laboratory receives these samples, the analysis process will take 3 business days.
Why choose the PRENATAL NON-INVASIVE PATERNITY TEST?
- PEACE of MIND for all concerned
- DDC's NON invasive pre natal paternity test is the ONLY accredited test available. Just becasue a lab holds an accreditation, that does not mean it applies to a specific test.
- DDC tests the applicable SNPs. They have identified the most accurate locations to test and they focus on those. Testing too many locations can lead to inaccurate results.
- Above 99.99% accuracy. The same accuracy and reliability as a postnatal paternity test
- Zero risk to the unborn child
- Safe, convenient and reliable
- Can be ordered anonymously without the need for a referral from your Doctor
- Samples can be taken from 7 weeks gestation
- Turnaround time for testing just three business days, the fastest time currently on the market. DDC are able to do so because they continue to develop their technology and processes.
- DDC offers legal testing. This may not apply to NATA rules, BUT the testing is accurate and accredited more than enough to be used in legal circumstances as long as the chain of custody is correct.
- DDC has developed technology well enough that they require only buccal swabs from the Alleged Father (unusual samples are coming soon as well). The laboratory requires 2 tubes of blood from the Mother to avoid recollections and for the use of their double blind testing to ensure correct results.
When is the Pre Natal Non-Invasive Paternity Test NOT appropriate?
- Less than 7 weeks gestation
- Received IVF treatment
- When the alleged Fathers are related
- Expecting more than one child
DNA Bioservices is DDC Australian Corporate Partners, facilitating this service for all Australian customers.
We understand that this is a life-changing report for all concerned. You may have already discovered that there are other companies online advertising cheap non-invasive prenatal paternity tests. Beware of these claims, and ask to see the actual published research supporting these tests. If a company is offering a free post-birth test, they don’t stand behind the quality of their prenatal test. NIPP testing with DDC involves the most advanced scientific methods and DNA high-sequencing instruments. DDC is one of the most trusted laboratories globally, capable of delivering quality results to our most important client—YOU.
Link to published study DNA Isolated from Maternal Plasma
For Prenatal Test information please Call: 1300 768 428 to speak to one of our experienced consultants